Thank you to attendees, speakers, and sponsors!
See the presentation on Remodeling and Home Performance Testing by Bruce Stahlberg.
The Longfellow Energy Fair provided an opportunity to:
- Save money, save energy, save carbon
- Heating, cooling and transit tips
- Keep your home healthy AND energy efficient
- Avoid costly energy conservation mistakes
- Affordable solar options for your home, congregation and business
- Learn about Minnesota’s energy future
- Individual & community action you can take today!
All for only $10, including lunch!
Presented by the Longfellow Community Council Environment and Transportation Committee. Cosponsors include Transition Longfellow, Holy Trinity Lutheran Church Green Team & Creation Care team, the Alliance for Sustainability, Affordable Energy Solutions, Center for Energy and the Environment, Xcel Energy, Lake Street Council, Anderson Architecture, East Lake Liquor, Lee Olson Warm Windows, Metro CERTS, Applied Energy Innovations, and the Sierra Club North Star Chapter.
For additional information or to sponsor the event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.